Saturday, August 14, 2010

Surprise from U

Darling, thanks for your surprise that you brought me that day,. I had told you many times that I hope to have surprise but sometimes you can't make it to me because of time and place, but today, I am really very surprise and proud with your act,. Not saying that daring or not to do something, but also will consider of many things that I always did last time.

Babe, I were so happy on that day we spent a day under the rain, haha! Is funny and interesting, although at last you had become a wet chick because of protesting me not to drop by the rain... You did everything for me, it's very great for me =)
Piggy look from you, love u much honey! ;)
 Love to be with you, miss all the moment that we spent together, wondering that.. haha!

Secret!!

No comments:

Post a Comment