Friday, November 26, 2010

Half-day travel with friendS...

One day, I told some of my friends about my feeling at that moment, as I were so so so moody and feeling unhappy on that day. Lonely was coming towards me since I couldn't feel of people's care and thought of no one wants to talk with me. Damn sad.. And all negative thinking rushed to my brain, tears dropped too.

Chatted a long hour with best friend, I think she's considered as my best friend at here, which is in my university's life. I knew she's really trying to console and convince me to change my mind from negative to positive, but I could tell that, she is failed,. Haha, don't get mad with me, my friend.. =) Why? Because I still have that kind of thinking, which tells me, I have no friend, not even true friend I meant. Sometimes I feel, I am transparent and no one can see me although I was with them at that time. It is so hurt, really hurt.

And the next day, I went to a short travel with my 'another side' of friends, although all of us are studying in the same class since we came here. Really, you'll have a different kind of feeling when you stay with different group of friend. Although I seldom talk with them in the class, and this is the first time I went out and stayed overnight with them, but the feeling is totally different. And this is the first time I stay at my friend's house! Ahah!! Pillow-talk is always an activity for friends at night, and sometimes ghost storytelling and sharing,.. Such a nice experience to me, as Papa not allow us to do so all the time.. So happy, not until excited, and tired, but I am really satisfied with the journey. 

Quite an enjoyable tour, compare with the 'meaningless day' at here~
Hmm... This short journey, I can tell that, I like it! ;)

At Lumut Jetty..

  
In the car going to cari makan!!

Nice picture taken at jetty..

No comments:

Post a Comment