Friday, April 2, 2010

Europe trip

I wish I can go to Europe countries.
Rome. Australia. Perth. German. Egypt.
I wish I can do whatever I want to do.
Photos, architectures, beautiful scenes, beaches, peoples, cars..
At the age of 25, I want to go to Rome, this is my 1st destination, will it come true?
Who will really support me?
People nowadays think that it is just a dream, it wont become true because all that are costly, traveling need a lot of money and now, money is important in our life. Without money, people can't do anything but with money, they can do anything they want. To me, that's bull shit at all. Who said without money we can't go to travel? Who said without money we can't do what we want to do? It is just depended on us to decide. Life without money, people are still alive, life without meaning, ==> end  

No comments:

Post a Comment