Monday, April 5, 2010

Muffin Day

Yesterday was a cloudy+sunny day which at last became a rainy day... We went for a shop at ECM right after I went to do a blood test. And my muffin day started afterward.. =)

This was my 1st time baking muffin cake where it took me 3hours to do it. My 1st cake was chocolate muffin cake. While on going the process, it looked so easy because it do not need to use machine to stir but only stir by hand. Flour, eggs, oil... Damn tiring man.... And then, put some chocolate chip into it, and put it into the cup and heat it with oven. When the time it puffed, Oh My Gosh!! It really so uglyyy!!!!! lolz.... the muffin do not look like a normal muffin that we see from shop! It was like a cap or.... like a duck mouth! lolz.... But, the taste was nice, just a little bit dry... Is that considered successful with the ugly look? haha....

Then I continued for my 2nd Vanilla muffin cake with raisin inside and blueberry on top of it. This time was a successful one, my cakes were beautiful in their looking yet the taste was nice! Just the same thing was... they were dry, not that 'wet' cake I want. I was not familiar with the oven temperature 'they' want that's why I could not control the level of 'wet' of the cakes..

I would improve when I try to do it next time~ 

Dear Babe, I hope you'd like my cake, =)

No comments:

Post a Comment