Friday, June 18, 2010

The more you love, the more you suffer

When I post this on facebook, most of my friends said that it is true and you will suffer if your beloved does not love you more then you love him/her. Last time I told my him, I scared of stepping + dropping into a deep hole that can't get up forever. He said: it is not a hole and the man you love is not a devil, he is a man who will love you forever and give you a warmest life in future. And I smile, from my deepest heart.

Few days ago, I quarreled with him as I was lonely all the time and miss him a lot in a sudden. Fight for a care, is that sounds funny? That's me. Nothing to do and purposely find 'something' to do. And he, did not angry at me. Again, I smile, from my deepest heart.

Am I suffering now? The more you love, the more you suffer?

No comments:

Post a Comment