Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pity + Bored Weekend

Today is my day with bore and bore where everyone is not here around me, and., still, I am staying in my little fossette... which is my room. I have everything in my room, eg lappy, shelf with books and papers inside, my important haversacks, that save me a lot when I am starving; an antique mirror which bought me for < RM40 which can easily show my figure nicely in everyday and night; my lovely photo rack which put my beloved's picture as well.. and, lots and lots of, memorable things for me.

I miss my stuffs at home, I miss Mami's dishes... I miss soups... and the important is, I miss my bed ==" Happy family is too rough for me as I couldn't sustain it for long time. Quarrel, fight, sad, stubborn, and all kinds of negative feeling came with me when I was there. Nono, it is not my fault. Instead, it is everyone's responsibility to make a family warmth and healthy.

I wish to be acknowledged by everyone, especially my parents and beloved ones. I want them to accept and recognize me as an usefulness and available people when they need me the most. I am emotional and a bit of indocile, because I am not that easy to listen for those advices but, I am obedience to my parents., perhaps. And, I wouldn't disobey their rights when they want me to do with their way. So?

 Is raining now, and it totally shows what my mood is, such a pity, bored, meaningless spirit right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment