Thursday, July 7, 2011

Singapore Days (Week 2)

Day 8 (Wednesday), 2011-7-6
Today I went to an interview at Orchard Road, a saloon named Kimrobinson. This is a 5star saloon and the most expensive saloon in Singapore. I'd applied for Customer Service Representative at there, but the salary given is quite low, and under my expectation. Mami and Papa hoped me to work there as to gain experience as well as to get the job than better to stay at home wait for nothing, but my heart tells me that, I don't want to stay at here, I want to back to Malaysia. No one understand me, I cry every night before get into sleep, eyes swollen in the next morning, heart pain when hear Mami and Dear's phone call, cz I miss them so much, I want to back home..
Should I accept the job? Or keep hunting in KL? I try to persuade myself that working in Singapore is to earn money for our future, Dear told me that he will come Singapore after finish study,. If he really does, then is worthy for my sacrifice, but I need to endure in these 6months long when staying at here. Again, tears drop and heart pain night. :'(

Day 9 (Thursday), 2011-7-7
Morning again, I was wondering which place to stay for my future, either KL or Singapore. Yea, all my family members hoped me to stay in Singapore, 1st reason was the safety issue. Singapore is much more safety than KL, added their transportation is much more easier to get and reach to the destination. And the next reason is staying problem. I can stay at aunt's house if work at Singapore, but... staying at people's house is not so convenient as this might bring trouble to them *if i did something wrong or xxx?*

Day 10(Friday), 2011-7-8
It's Friday!! And finally I got a time to meet up with Felix. Hmmm.... He's a nice person, and a talkative man! But, can feel that he's a hot tempered guy too~ Met up for an hour and lunch with him, balik rumah again~ =) Got an interview on next Tuesday at Cheras and Shah Alam, so I'd a chance to back home, my own home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought ticket with Yiyi *back on tomorrow morning!*, dinner with Fatty Jun and Skinny Hong with Yiyi at Thai Restaurant,. So satisfied with the dinner... Thanks Yiyi!!!!!

Day 11(Saturday), 2011-7-9
Finally Saturday has come!! And I can back home now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrayyyyyyy ;DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment