Monday, October 10, 2011

WestLife Concert 7/10/2011

First time watch concert with you, plus this is Westlife Concert, I could only use one word to describe: awesome!! And it is so touching, so memorable for me and you. Although we didn't have a good interaction on that night, but I promise, I'll let us have a wonderful one in future. =]

This was a musical show more than a concert. I was so enjoy and feeling warm with them., Shane Mark Kian and Nicky, they were so nice and cute!! All the time they kept on record the concert and all was so high in mood!! Love their songs a lot, every songs in every albums.. =DD

Honey, although we'd a "less wonderful and peaceful" night, but I'll always remember the 1st concert night that we'd, some more they are the group that you like the most! ^^V However, there was a small blemish during the concert... We didn't take photos or videos during the concert, and also "our own photos". No worries, because I won't forget the moment we've been together in the concert and for sure will keep all these memories in my deepest heart, and lock it up tightly,. Haha ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment